3 Ways To Wear: Knitted Flares


/ LOOK 1


Starting off with my favourite look of the series; this H&M bomber literally keeps cropping up in my dreams, my heart aches knowing it'll probably never be restocked. Sobbing aside this casual look has a new counterpart; THE FLARES. It's time for a wardrobe switch up - so it's out with the Joni Jeans and in with these babies, well played by Topshop.


/ LOOK 2


This all black ensemble is made up of some of this seasons best textures - Marabou Feathers, Pony Hair, Crepe and last but certainly not least Knit. These Knitted Flares from H&M costing a mere £25 are without a doubt my favourite new wardrobe staple. Crushing on these Stans so bad.


/ LOOK 3


 Easily could have added the Marc Jacobs Sweater and Scarf to create the full ensemble, but there's something about this neutral palette I just can't get enough of. I'm currently spending every waking moment scouring eBay and Depop in desperate search of this H&M Wool Bomber after it sold out. Some dupes of these Stella shoes wouldn't go a miss either?


Check out The Style Works on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment